Best AdBlock extension for Chrome Browser
If you have a headache from the internet pop-up ads on the web page, But don’t know how to stop these ads on the webpage. Then you need to install an adblocker chrome extension in your chrome browser or any browser. This helps you not only block ads but also helps in blocking malware and provides privacy safety as well.
What are ad blockers?
Ad Blockers are the browser extensions that block the ads on the webpage. While you are loading a web page, the adblocker injects the stylesheet one to the webpage allowing a user to display the content or video format without annoying interruptions or distractions.
Why do we need an adblocker?
As day by day, internet users are growing exponentially, including pop-up ads, banner ads, video ads, contextual ads, etc. Some of the ads on the webpage are too irritating for the user. Thus, we need adblocker chrome extensions in our browser. The name suggests its job is to block the pop-up ads on the web page and provide privacy and safety to the user information.
It also provides unique features to decide which advertisements you want to view and what you never wish to see again. When using an ad blocker, you will likely experience faster loading of web pages, cleaner-looking pages, and less wasting of resources, such as internet bandwidth, CPU, memory savings, and power savings.
How do I get an ad blocker chrome extension?
Follow the below steps to get an adblocker chrome extension.
1. Go to google web store
2. In the search bar, type ad blocker
3. after that, it displays the number of the adblocker extension list
4. select your one favourite extension and click on add to the chrome button.
5. After that, one pop up window will display, select on add to chrome button
6. Done, and say goodbye to ads.
Also read: Best Dark Mode google chrome Extensions
Top 5 Best Adblock for chrome browser extensions
In the market, when you look at the best AdBlock for chrome extensions, you will get tons of ad blocker extension lists, but it’s essential to choose the best extensions for your devices.
Based on the rating and review we have collected and listed below. Also, it includes features, pros, and supported device information.
Is adblocking dangerous?
No. The adblocker chrome extensions are 100% safe. However, chrome extensions are silently updated automatically. Adblockers’ job is to block the ads on the webpage but not steal the user data.
1. UBlock Origin-Best Adblock for chrome browser
Using ublock origin Chrome extension, users can block any types of ads, malware domains, tracking servers, and they can also easily whitelist any website. It is a Lightweight AdBlock extension, and the user can easily filter any types of banner ads pop up ads based on their browsing experience.
Features of uBlock Origin— best ad block for chrome
Offered by: Raymond Hill (gorhill)
- Open-source, public license
- Saves CPU and memory power
- Protect the user’s privacy data
- Improve the users browsing experience
- Users can easily customize and whitelist the website
- It does not slow down the website
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
AdGuard ad blocker is a fast and lightweight chrome extension. It effectively blocks all types of ads on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube, and others.
These Adguard chrome extensions allow you to block pop-up ads, banner ads, video ads on the webpage. Also, it helps in protecting yourself from online phishing and tracking websites.
Features of Adguard chrome extension
Offered by: adguard.com
- It blocks pop up ads, banner ads, video ads, text ads, Facebook and youtube ads, etc.
- Protect users privacy data
- Prevent users from online threats, computer against viruses, Trojan horses, etc
- AdGuard Tracking Protection filter removes all forms of tracking from the Internet.
- It blocks social widget and helps in Crypto-jacking protection.
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Beta, and Android
3. Adblock Plus – free ad blocker
Adblock Plus is one of the best and trusted Chrome extensions. It protects you from annoying pop-up ads, video ads, and banner ads; also, it provides features related to the user experience, that is, its user can decide which advertisement wants to block on a particular website request.
Features of Adguard chrome extension
Offered by: adblockplus.org
- Majorly blocks all types of ads.
- Supports Customize features related to whitelisting the website.
- It is an open-source code.
Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, internet explorer, safari, beta, and android
4. AdBlock — Best ad block on chrome
There is no relation between the Adblock plus and Adblock chrome extension. The most widely used AdBlock Chrome extension blocks all rich media ads like video ads, text ads, pop ads, YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook ads. You can customize and add the website to the whitelist.
Features of Adblock chrome extension
Offered by: getadblock.com
- It is having a simple and easy to turn on and off button
- Speed up the webpage loading
- Blocks the majority of all types of ads, scams, website trackers, and cryptocurrency miners.
- Protects users against spam links and some potential malware attacks
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, opera, Internet Explorer, beta, android, and iPhone.
5. AdBlock Ultimate
AdBlocker Ultimate extension blocks all types of ads, from banner ads to text ads on the webpage. Also, it protects users from online trackers, spammers so that users can browse easily without any distraction from pop up ads.
Features of AdBlocker Ultimate chrome extension
Offered by: https://adblockultimate.net
- Remove the unwanted content ads.
- Users can easily whitelist the website.
- Blocks the malware and malicious domains
- Improve the browsing speed and page loading speed
- Open-source project
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer
These all are the top 5 best AdBlock for Chrome browser. It helps you block unwanted ads and provides the best browser experience to their user. If you are having any queries related to this article, write them down below in the comment section.